4.27.2009

Back and Forth

Well hello and here I am again.  Since this blog came to fruition just a few short weeks ago I have gone back and forth on whether or not to even continue.  Let me be perfectly honest- I love doing my blog- I love it.  I have sooo many ideas and hopes for it.  But I also have 3 busy children who like to keep their mother busy.  I must stay in the Word.  Side step for a moment with me.  
Has there ever been a time when you picked up  your Bible to read and when finished said to yourself, "well that was a complete waste of my time?".  No -well me either.  I am never disappointed after having read God's Word- rather so encouraged and feel like I can take on the world- well at least my day.  Yet there are still those days when I choose not to read, it may be because I chose to get in a few more winks or maybe I had house on the brain and wanted to hop up and do a search on my latest obsession, whatever.   My sinful self chooses to put the things of the world first and someone always suffers.  I am reminded of the Apostle Paul's statement, "why do I do the things I do not want and do not do the things I want?" (paraphrase)  why? I am very thankful it s never too late to do the right thing.  
Okay and yes- I have begun an exercise regimin-never had one-never really wanted one until the past few years.  I value my health and understand in order to be healthy I need to exercise-so after what I believe to be much proding from the Holy Spirit and some from my own bare reflection in the mirror.  I have begun.  This subject will take on a life/post of it's own here in my blog world because for me it is a BIG deal and well too-I think it will be good motivation for me to persevere.
Man am I getting side tracked I think I was just trying to communicate that many things are worthy of my time these days and I just didn't know if the blog was one of them.  But I am going to continue.  If only for myself.  I have been encouraged by blogs that I have encountered  adventuresontreasureisland's bible study being one of them, and maybe just maybe someone will be encouraged at some point by mine.  Having said that- happy blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment